From his decade of experience in handling catastrophic injury cases, Alan Holcomb knows that major corporations and insurance companies will never pay the injured fair compensation unless forced to do so by the legal system. It is this philosophy that drives Alan to fight aggressively for his clients every day.
Alan has been widely recognized for his prowess and experience as a trial lawyer in serious injury cases involving trucking accidents, products liability, traumatic brain injuries, burn injuries, and medical malpractice. Alan obtained his law degree from the Emory University School of Law and his undergraduate degree from the University of Georgia. Prior to forming Turnbull, Cain & Holcomb, Alan was an equity partner in the preeminent insurance defense firm in the country, where he represented the world's largest insurance companies and corporations in catastrophic injury and death cases.
Alan has handled cases all across the country, from California to Georgia to Maryland, and has tried cases involving products liability, serious burn injuries, wrongful death, chemical exposure, car accidents, lung disease, and negligent security. He takes this experience and puts it to work for his clients.
Alan has been married to his wife Lauren for 5 years and they have two children, William and Caroline. In his spare time, Alan enjoys spending time with his family and cheering on the Georgia Bulldogs. The Holcombs attend church at Johnson Ferry Baptist Church in Marietta, Georgia.
- State Bar of California
- State Bar of Georgia
- Mississippi Bar Association
- State Bar of Ohio
- Georgia Court of Appeals
- Supreme Court of Mississippi
- U.S. District Court, Central District of California
- U.S. District Court, Northern and Middle Districts of Georgia
- U.S. District Court, Northern and Southern Districts of Mississippi
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Fifth and Eighth Circuits
HONORS, AWARDS & ACCOMPLISHMENTS
- Super Lawyers, Rising Stars, 2013-2019
- Legal Elite, GeorgiaTrend magazine
- Instructor (Trial Techniques) – Emory University School of Law
- Graduate – Stanford University School of Law Trial Academy
- Consumer Attorneys of California
- Georgia Trial Lawyers Association
- American Association of Justice
- Southern Trial Lawyers Association
- Emory University School of Law, J.D.
- University of Georgia, Bachelor of Arts, Criminal Justice